* The RIAA sued an 83 year old woman for downloading music illegally, even though a copy of her death certificate was sent to the RIAA a week before it filed the suit.
* A ten year old mattress weighs double what it did when it was new, because of the -ahem- debris which is absorbed through the years. That debris includes dust mites (their droppings and their decaying bodies), mold, millions of dead skin cells, dandruff, animal and human hair, secretions, excretions, lint, pollen, dust, soil, sand and a lot of perspiration, of which the average person loses a quart per day. Good night!
* A private elementary school in Alexandria, Virginia, accidentally served margaritas to its schoolchildren, thinking it was limeade.
* Each year, more people are killed by teddy bears than by grizzly bears.
* Quebec City, Canada, has about as much street crime as Disney World.
* Seven percent of Americans claim they never bathe at all.
* If you hook Jell-O up to an EEG, it registers movements almost identical to a human adult’s brain waves.
* The leading cause of on-the-job deaths in workplaces in America is homicide.
* A British gymnast survived a fall from a fourth story window because he went into a somersault and came down on two feet.
* Amusement park attendance goes up after a fatal accident. It seems many people want to ride upon the same ride that killed someone.
* Microsoft threatened 17 year old Mike Rowe with a lawsuit after the young man launched a website named MikeRoweSoft.com.
* Astronauts cannot burp in space. There is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in their stomachs.
* The glue on Israeli postage stamps is certified kosher.
* The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely solid.
* There are more plastic flamingoes in the United States than real ones.
* In 1998, more fast-food employees were murdered on the job than police officers.
* According to Genesis 1:20-22 the chicken came before the egg.
* Only 14% of Americans say they’ve skinny dipped with the opposite sex.
* Half of all Americans live within 50 miles of their birthplace.
* Cats can hear ultrasound.
* In all three Godfather films, when you see oranges, there is a death (or a very close call) coming up soon.
* 23% of employees say they have had sex in the office.
* 40% of all people who come to a party in your home snoop in your medicine cabinet.
* The first Fords had engines made by Dodge.
* Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
* In 2003, there were 86 days of below-freezing weather in Hell, Michigan. So hell has frozen over many times